What exactly LANGUAGE TANDEM is?
Tandem is method of language learning based on mutual language exchange between tandem partners. Traditional way to work on tandem is to use one language half of the time and other the second part - eg. Pole and Spaniard during one hour tandem can talk half an hour in Polish and afterwards half an hour in Spanish.
The goals are to improve your language skills, especially learn the language culture, having good time and meeting new people.
Is it something for you? Answer these questions to find out:
- Would you like to learn other languages while meeting new people and having fun?
- Would you like to learn foreign languages with native speakers or teach others your native language?
- Would you like to improve your language skills and get to know things you didn't have time to ask about in the language course?
- Or maybe you just want to learn a completely different language?
- Would you like to make more friends among Polish people?
- Moreover, make even more friends among exchange students?
If your answer was YES at any of this, well... TANDEM is just the perfect idea for you!
What are the benefits for you?
- you can learn from a native speaker
- you also get to know the cultures and customs from the very first hand
- no exams, no tests, just fun
- it is free of charge!
- it is a relaxing way of learning a language without stress, homework etc.
- new friends and a lot of great time are guaranteed!!
How does it work?
- regular meetings (preferably once a week)
- both languages are spoken during the meeting
- time is divided equally between the languages (e.g. half an hour Polish, half an hour German)
- correction of the mistakes in a sensible way